This is also my second contribution to Sri's Curry Mela.
Talli Murgh Masaledar ( Drunk Spicy Chicken)
Chicken, cut into pieces - 250 gm
Rum - 90 ml
Amchoor Powder - 1 Tsp
Onion Paste - 4 Tblsp
Ginger Paste - 1 Tsp
Garlic Paste - 1 Tsp
Tomato Paste - 4 Tblsp
Yogurt - 3 Tblsp
Red Chili Powder - 1 Tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1 Tsp
Black Pepper Powder - 1 Tsp
Cumin Powder - 1 Tsp
Corriander Powder - 1 Tsp
Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
Salt To Taste
Oil -2 Tblsp
1.Clean and rub the chicken pieces with amchoor powder. Marinate in rum. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a wok. Add in the onion paste and fry till it starts to turn brown.
3. Add in the ginger and garlic paste. Fry for another 2 minutes.
4. Add in the masalas. Fry for 2 more minutes.
5. Add in the chicken pieces and fry for 2 minutes. Pour in the remaining marinade and salt.
6. Add in the tomato paste and mix well.
7. Add in the yogurt and a little water. Cook the gravy on low flame till chicken is done.
8. Serve hot garnished with chopped corriander.