Monday, August 18, 2008

5 Must See Recipes For The Week

Best Blogger Tips
My weekdays are really becoming extremely busy and I do not have much time to squeeze out. There are so many recipes that I have tried out but haven't found the time to post. There are many more that I have checked out on other blogs, and I cannot get around to try them. Thankfully I tried out the BBQ chicken 'Bama style last weekend and it turned out real yummy.
This week has again got an amazing collection. Must say bloggers around the world are getting more and more adventurous.
1. Stuffed Baby Eggplant - Though Red Bell Pepper is mentioned as optional, I would make it mandatory. Really makes the dish more appealing. An easy to make dish and blends the varied ingredients well. I would also add in some crushed black pepper or paprika for the extra bite.
2. Citrus Fish with Bell Pepper Couscous - If its from Rachel Ray, it has to be good. I have followed her programs regularly and am more than impressed. I have tried citrus fish before (my own version) and it turned out good. An absolute stunner for a hot afternoon. Add some vodka to the marinade.
3. Pickled Mushrooms - Easy to make side dish. I would rather try it out as a filling for a wrap.
4. Spicy Szechuan Green Beans - I have never taken to green beans, but this recipe makes me want to try it out. Just the right blend of ingredients and the marriage of shrimp, beef and greens makes it a winner.
5. Dutch Baby Pancakes with Vanilla Apricot Sauce - I have never made baby pancakes, and going by the photos, they look absolutely delicious. I will try them out with Peaches and probably even strawberries.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons