Mushrooms, washed, cut into quarters - 500 gm
Whole garam masala
Boiled Onion Paste - 2/3 Cup
Ginger Garlic Paste - 6 Tsp
Green Chillies, slit, deseeded & chopped - 3
Red Chili Powder - 1 Tsp
Coriander Powder - 1/2 tsp
Yogurt, whisked - 1.5 Cup
2 Tblsp Cashew paste
Ghee - 3 Tblsp
Chopped Coriander -1 Cup
Ginger, cut into juliennes - For garnish
1. Heat ghee in a pan. Add in the whole garam masala. Saute till it begins to crackle.
2. Add in the boiled onion paste. Saute for 2 more minutes. Add in the ginger-garlic paste and cook, till the mix starts to turn golden brown.
3. Add in the chopped green chillies and stir for a minute.
4. Add in the whisked yogurt and stir to mix well. Mix in salt & red chili powder.
5. Add in half a cup of water and bring the mixture to a boil.
6. Add in chopped coriander. Cook for a minute.
7. Add in the mushrooms and cashew paste. Cook till mushrooms are done.
8. Serve hot garnished with ginger juliennes.