2. Add whole garam masala & allow to crackle.
3. Then add in the onion paste and saute until light brown.
4. Add ginger garlic paste & finely chopped green chillies & fry for 2 minutes.
5. Dilute the turmeric powder, cumin powder & red chili powder in 2 tbsp water & add to the wok. Cook for 2 minutes
6. Add in the tomato paste. Mix and cook for 10 minutes.
7. Then add in the cashewnut paste,mix well & cook for 2-3 minutes.
8. Add in the chicken and cook till chicken is cooked. Add in the cashews and 8 tblsp water.Cook for 10 more minutes on slow flame.
9. Adjust the seasoning.